When I was having my critic, my classmate said that I had way too many steps for my Wordless Diagram. Also, they thought the outfitt that my person had was a distraction from the steps that I am trying to present in this design. One of my classmate suggested that I put hands and feet on the person so, they can tell where the relationship to the body and movement of hands and feet relate. Many of my classmate strongly suggested that I put some form of floor or ground on my design because, the person looks like she is floating and not doin a cartwheel. Below shows some of the editing that I have done with the help of my classmates.
One of my classmate suggested to me after our critic to remove the buttom bump of the person since, it looks like she is crossing her legs. The buttom confused her for crossing legs instead of a buttom. I have a lot of changes to do before my Final Critic. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment