Thursday, November 4, 2010
How To Sketches...1
In the beginning before I made an actual decision on what I wanted to do with my visual diagrams, I just thought about what I am good at. I decided to do a diagram of “How to Do a Cartwheel.” When I started to do my sketches, I did a cartwheel a few times to figure out the steps. When I did my sketches I noticed that I had problems interpreting every step. Well, in class I was stuck on how to make my sketches better. So, I asked around in class on how I can make my work better. Each of my peers gave me good advice on how I can make my sketches better when I re-edit my work. I want to thank all my peers for their input and I hope I made my upgraded sketches better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment